Re: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OIL!!!!!

SgtPeper wrote:

> Well thanx for the advice Shawn..
> that makes me feel happy :(
> Now maybe I will go cry in the corner for a while with all my happines....
> Anyway I dont think it is what you are saying because I am leaking out
> through the dirvers side of the engine so it is form the tranny not the
> clutch... I think... I have een wrong before... My mechanic forgot the
> tool to take the cap off so we are suing other toolos together to do the
> job of one.... improv at Peppers house!
> Im talking out of my ass right now because I am so tired and upset at my
> car :(
> I only have been driving it 5 days!!! Before that I was having it waxed
> and made pretty for holoween :(  so it hasnt really been driven since I
> baught until now :(
> I think I have a bad seal or maybe I really messed something up with one
> of these damn chicago pothole!!!

Have you gotten a chance to look under the car yet?  My 16v had  the
problem of profusely leaking tranny fluid coming from my inner CV boot.
Removed the axle and found that a deep pothole had caused the sliding
axleshaft to punch a hole in the disc seal of the differential.  2
dollar disc seal and repack the CV was all I needed.  A sudden leak like
that may have the same cause.

Jim