Re: Sciroccos

Kevin McGrath wrote:

> Sounds like your Rabbit has problems, Also its very unfair to compare a scirocco
> and a regular rabbit. A GTI is wahts closer.

Actually, the Rabbit is in great shape, I replaced just about everything
in it (seriously just about everything with a lot of new and used
parts).  A GTI you say, well I don't think I agree there, there's very
little difference between a '81 Rabbit LS (what I have) and an '81 GTI,
I think you ment an '83 or an '84 GTI. If I'm not mistaken the chasis
dimensions are both the same for the Scirocco and Rabbit, still you're
right I should not compare the two because they were both designed for
different purposes.

vagabond