RE: fuse? -- HELP!

>Sounds like you blew the fuse to your fuel pump.  I've had this happen
>(other than the flash) also - ignition turns, but no start.  It could
>be something else, but it sounds like the fuel pump fuse.
>
>John
>80 Scirocco S

If it turns out that you blew the relay also, then you can still get the
car to your house by placing a decent gauge(14 or 16)in on terminal 87 and
30 connecting the two. This will operate your fuel pump so you can start
your car and drive it home. Just don't forget to pull the wire out when
you're done or the pump will keep running. Someone correct me if I have the
wrong terminals, it's been a while since I needed to do that.

Regards,
Paul HAnley