Re: Help with insurance appraisal

>  I don't have anything against insurance
> >  adjusters, they are professionals and they're just doing their job -
> >  unfortunately for you that job is to pay out as little as possible.
>
> WRONG AGAIN! It is the legal obligation of any insurance company to pay you a
> fair and reasonable figure for your damages. The days of being ripped off and
> not paid for everything you legally are entitled are long gone.

	HA!  Well Todd, next time I get into an accident, I want you on my
side!  Man, i have seen so many people get roasted by these sheisters
it's not funny.  My ex recently got into a small accident.  She had and
old Accord (yes, I know, I'm the only one with the brains to own a VW)
which she put into the back end of another car.  Not a scratch on the
other car, but because she was under heavy braking, the nose dove and
the hood got all smashed in.  Not a pretty sight, but not that bad
either.  Well, after deductible she got $750.  Please tell me what the
F*CK you can buy with $750?  Not a hell of a lot.  For instance,if she
wanted to buy a car like the one she had (86 Accord Hatchback), you will
be hard-pressed to find one under $2000 (unless it has about 250K on
it).  She's now just getting used to our city's fine public
transportation service.  I dunno, IMHO, I think a lot of these insurance
appraisers/companies/adjusters/whatever are NOT out to help you.

jason
87 16V