Re: Speakers

> sealed and ported and bandpass, I understand that, I want a sealed box
> for nice tight bass.
>
> Kyle

	HMMM, alrightie then.  How about having a special enclosure built into
your spare?  By using a 6.5" or 8", you could probably have some kind of
enclosure created that would still allow you to keep your spare and your
trunk space.  Once again, this is a job that'll cost you a couple of
bucks, but I totally believe in spending the extra dosh for a nice,
clean, and somewhat hidden job.  I know,my priorities are a little
off-center, but oh well :)

jason
87 16V