[MEET] Houston,TX June 14th

Club H2O, Gulf Coast Chapter will be having our monthly
VW Night on June 14th @ 9:00pm. This will again be held
at Miami Subs, in Houston, TX. All watercooled VWs are
welcome to come, club members or not. For more info and
directions to Miami Subs please e-mail me. We're looking
to get a lot of VW's out there to further enhance our fav.
pastime of laughing at all the rice-burners and swapping
chit-chat about mods and upcomming events.

for more info visit my page.
http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

thanks,
Ryan