No Subject

That reminds me...

So, who from this list is going to Waterfest in NY this year?  I'd like
to be able to put some faces to names if I could.  I'll be there in the
Club H2O section, white 16v with 3 spoke rims.  If anyone else in
the upstate NY/Toronto area is going, email me if you want to caravan
Saturday morning (July 5th).  I was going to run in the autocross (it
would have been my first), but I recently entered a local VW show put
on by the Finger Lakes VW Club, and took first in class!  Of course,
there _were_ only about 6 water cooled out of 100+ cars... Anyway, I'd
like to spend some time watching others drive a bit before I take the
plunge.  Maybe by next year, I could afford to bring my own helmut! :-)

~
~v
~v
~v