Re: converting seats

> I got a new seat for my GTi and plan to do the same with the old seat.  I
> havent really though about it much yet.  so anybody care to help with
> ideas?  Anybody sitting in a recaro right now?

You know what?  My dad has had a Recaro office chair for 15 years!
It's *awesome*!  I'll see if he remembers where he got it made (prolly
not, though).  It's on a swivel and rollers, has armrests, and it
reclines waaay back!  Maybe when he retires I can grovel it off of him!

-Dan
1988 Scirocco 16V
San Diego, CA