Subject: Speakers
Author:  vwfrank@geocities.com at TGATE
Date:    5/26/97 10:22 PM

I'm planning on buying 2 6" / 9" speakers with incorporated
crossovers and tweeters.  Where is the perfect location for the front
of the Scirocco?

I find that speakers in the door are not a very good idea.  I would
prefer on the dash or something.  Anyone has ideas?

Also, what brand should I aim for?

Frank
'85 'rocco, 8v, red