Re: Speakers

6x9's in front are kind of  big.  what kind of  sound are looking for?  I
would keep the 4x6's up front and put the 6x9's in the rear deck if you
really want them.  However you can get 4 drop in 4x6's to sound pretty
nice.  I'm not into the bass thing much, but I prefer drop in speakers.
they look stock but sound good.

Kyle