Exhaust Suggestions

I need some suggestions from all of you out there. I bought my 88 16v
last fall and the time has come for a new exhaust system. My question
is what exhaust systems have worked for everyone? I am leaning towards
a Techtonics system including the downpipe/cat in stainless steel. Is
this setup worth the money? The car is stock right now and I don't
plan any major engine modifications in the near future. Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..... Greg.