Re: SCIROCCO for GTI VR6?!?!?

snippsnippin away:
> 	Yeah, but is it fast?
>My car is "chipped" (no rev-limiter) and I have seen 145+ mph on more than
>a dozen occasions : ) Yes it is fast! My brother has a "C" (g60) and there
>is NO WAY he can catch me after 2nd gear and by 130mph, I can't even see
>him in the rear-view any more. The GTi/VR6 is "fast for what it is" and the
>torque makes the car very drivable throughout the power-band.

>The GTi/VR6 is a good hi-speed cruiser, but as stated earlier the "C"/VR6 -
>slc is faster and has more hp (+2hp do to better cat.).

>Harry

----just a side note.....I knew this totally rich kid in Buffalo NY who had
his GTi VR6 chipped and exhausted and neuspeed race springs cut.  He was
Driving one night in Toronto Canada and he raced a Mustang Cobra.  He got mad
when the Mustang pulled away from him at 130MPH so he slammed it into 3rd and
floored it.  It exploded and he spent over 8 thousand dollars at the
dealership the following week. I was quite impressed that he got an new VR6
from VW in less than 2 weeks though.  I guess money talks......\X/

DanMay
8716VScirocco
83GTi