Re: SCIROCCO for GTI VR6?!?!?

> 	Yeah, but is it fast?

My car is "chipped" (no rev-limiter) and I have seen 145+ mph on more than
a dozen occasions : ) Yes it is fast! My brother has a "C" (g60) and there
is NO WAY he can catch me after 2nd gear and by 130mph, I can't even see
him in the rear-view any more. The GTi/VR6 is "fast for what it is" and the
torque makes the car very drivable throughout the power-band.

The GTi/VR6 is a good hi-speed cruiser, but as stated earlier the "C"/VR6 -
slc is faster and has more hp (+2hp do to better cat.).

Harry