Running into walls

To clear things up my car will hit the revlimiter, It just has a very
noticable drop off at ~6000RPM. It is very noticable it almost feels
like a revlimiter. (well no bucking) Still if I keep on the gas 7000RPMS
will come. (probobly never in 5th)

Shawn could be very right though I don't think my car used to behave
quite this baddly. The very first day I bought the car I was driving up
to 7000RPMs in 3rd and 4th gear without a problem. Honestly I can't even
100% legally (Insurance and plates in another state) drive the car right
now so maybe I should stay out of the 6000RPM range anyway.

Nah this car was made for driving.

--

Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin