compressions

I bought a compression checker for my motorcycle but it didn't fit so I
figured I'd check the rocco.  Normal range is 131-174psi. I got from
120psi to 130psi.  So, what I was wondering was if that is comparable to
the normal range at sea level since I'm about a mile up.  I would be
surprised if the compression is out of the normal operating range since
the rebuilt engine only has about 35k on it.  So, anyone else up this
high have similar readings?  What are you reading on the rabbit there in
Boulder Maniacs?  Anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?  Bueller?

	shadrach