Re: Every once in a while you get lucky...COLOR

Jason Wrote:
Well, I dunno what colour you are planning an going with, but I really
dig silver/dark grey.  I mean, even when the car is filthy, it looks
right!  doyouknowhatimsayin?

I would have to agree.  The best looking scirocco I have ever personally laid
my eyes on was in a grocery store parking lot in Tacoma Washington a couple
years ago.  One of you might actually own this car.  It was gunmetal gray
with a kamei kit, dropped, euro lights, no tint, and an exhaust.  I freaked
out when I saw it and have never lost that image from my mind.  Anywho,
someday when I build my next car it will definitely end up this color.\X/

DanMay
8716vScirocco
83GTirustbucket