Stuff for sale!

I have some extra goodies from my Scirocco project for you guys!

Big Throat Throttle body...any reasonable offer accepted!

Scirocco II Dashboard; Black, and no cracks!  $150
Anyone who has managed to keep their 'rocco dash crack free (especially
in the hotter climes) has my respect!

120mph speedo&tach...any reasonable offer accepted!

Let me know what you need and what you want to pay for it; I make weekly
ventures to the junkyards in my area!  I already have most of the parts
I need; I just hate to see good deals go to waste! :)

I'll also be posting on rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled, but I'll give
the mailing list first dibs!

Chris G
http://www.gforce.com