Re: Cooling fan problems (again)

> If my thermostat was failing would it also cause
> the fan not to come on?

Don't think so. Most likely culprit, wiring! More specifically , the
ground. Make yourself some test wires and check it out that way. My fan was
doing the exact same thing and the ground wire (routed behind the battery)
had a crack in the insulation. The crack caused an intermittent failure of
the fan circuit. I could test the wire with the handy VOM and no problem,
but every once and a while .... bad ground.

Harry