Re: Cats and bad rings

I guess the leakdown test is telling but if you don't see blue smoke, maybe
most of the oil loss is out of the valve cover gasket and not necessarily
being burned.  Is the engine leaking oil at all?  I know the 8V valve cover
gasket is a weak design; not sure about the 16V one.  Also, when the oil
pressure switch goes bad, it turns into a spigot.   b-------

>Hi Folks,

*snippety snip*