scrap yards

Message text written by "Nigel Heron"
>hi! ,

Q)  >can't just flip them over some how?>

A )  I don't think so, they would point up and the mount may not allow it.

Q ) > if i get the euro rounded turn signals, can i mount them to the
american
headlight assembly?>

A ) This is possible and I recoment it. The turn signals come in amber and
white. I have the amber ones.

>by the way, today i went to my friends house down the street, in his
>driveway there was a white 90-91? G-60 Corrado(his brother's), an 86
>Scirocco (2.0 16v, full Zender skirt kit, dark blue, MANY other mods...),
my
>friend's 84 Scirocco (also a 2.0 16v, dark green, a Zender front scoop,
also
>too many mods to list, the fastest car i've ever been in!!), an A2 Golf
and
>my 86 Scirocco(black). what a sight!>>

>Nigel Heron.
>86 Scirocco 8v
>Montreal, Canada.<

.Sounds lik a VW show on your street.

Doug
87 16v Silver Scirocco with the Euro lights and turnsignals.