scrap yards

hi! ,

are there any list members living in Wales (U.K.), or that know of any VW
scrap yards in South Wales (Mid Glam) ?

the reason i ask is because i'm having a few aunts and uncles visit at the
end of may, and i would like them to bring me some bumpers on the plane (i'd
pay for the bumpers of course, or maybe they could find some GTII, GTX emblems).
the british euro lights don't work driving on the right side of the street?
do they? can't just flip them over some how?
if i get the euro rounded turn signals, can i mount them to the american
headlight assembly, or do i also need the euro headlights?

by the way, today i went to my friends house down the street, in his
driveway there was a white 90-91? G-60 Corrado(his brother's), an 86
Scirocco (2.0 16v, full Zender skirt kit, dark blue, MANY other mods...), my
friend's 84 Scirocco (also a 2.0 16v, dark green, a Zender front scoop, also
too many mods to list, the fastest car i've ever been in!!), an A2 Golf and
my 86 Scirocco(black). what a sight!

Nigel Heron.
86 Scirocco 8v
Montreal, Canada.