Rieger Sa(d)ga

If anyone asks me one more time if "I realize how much this is costing
me", I swear I'll shoot them...in the leg, both legs..and maybe an
arm.

I finally got the body shop to understand that I want a "showroom
quality job" ..so their saying 2 months minimum..looks like I'll not
be showing at WF'97 =[..hopefuly I'll show up in person!

But by the time it's done, it'll look like a car right out of the
Detroit Auto Show...damnit it better for what I'm paying.

Monday they start stripping, hopefully i'll have some pics up soon!

Ryan