Re: Corrado

On 10 May 97 at 15:40, zekes wrote:

> Does a 1990 Corrado G60 have many problems?
> Is $2900 a good price for one in good shape? It seems kind of low to
> me.

If there's nothing major wrong, grab it!  I'd be real careful and
check it real close.  That is WAY below value for a decent one.
Where is this car?  If you don't want to take the risk, some of us
may think about it.  I paid $350 for my Rocco, so you can see I'm
always looking for great deals !

Good luck.......

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net