RE: Western Rally (w. apologies for the attached photo)

Hell all....

I live about 80 minutes east of SF and will be happy to help with any arrangements/planning.  Sears Point raceway is also nearby.

We were in the city last weekend and took the photo of Rocky2 overlooking the city from the Marin Headlands.  I apologize for attaching an image to e-mail, but I just couldn't resist the temptation to show some of the memebers what might be instore if the rally were to come through SF.

Lee

ROCKY2x.jpg