Re: Wester Rally special event!

On 10 May 97 at 13:12, Chris Gonzalez wrote:

> I do video production on the side and if everyone can arrange to
> meet in the SF area, I'll bring my 3-chip video camera out and video
> everybody's Scirocco!  Not only that, I'll edit it down and send
> everyone a copy (for like $10 to cover cost of tapes and
> shipping...).  I think it would be a great way to remember the event
> (and drool with envy over other people's cars...;)  Yay! :)  or
> Nay! :(   What say you?

I'd be doing the drooling.  My 85 is a never ending project and I'm
afraid my $350 special will pale in comparison to the rest.  You DO
get what you pay for :)

Nonetheless, I'd be in for a vid of the whole thing.  My main idea in
doing the rally thing is to meet some of you and check out some real
Roccos so I can get some ideas :)  Everyone has to promise not to
laugh at my humble stock rocket :)

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com