Re: Western Rally

On 10 May 97 at 11:19, Roccet@aol.com wrote:

> ok yes its more than 250 miles to Arizona or Cali. so if this is to
> Far for some we can plan something a little closer like Seattle to
> Northern Cali now that can be done in one day ive done it. i think
> it would be Great to Split this in two days though or even three
> Friday night meet in marysville for a BBQ at my uncles house (its
> big enouph believe me) then early in the morning getup and goto the
> coast drive down to  say longbeach or even further down like
> somewhere on the oregon coast. camp out for the night the next
> morning hit Cali stay the day do a show or ?? just screw around
> maybe then head back home?? Add a little Excitement _________<here

See my post for Shawn for my latest ideas.

Marysville is 1/2 hr from me....I'm in for a BBQ!  Let's get some
steamers and suck them down in Shawn's honor :)

If we pick somewhere in northern CA, we could do the drive in a day
if we don't make too many stops, whatcha think?  If we leave Friday,
we have Sat & Sun to do stuff, head back Monday.  Sound ok to the
rest of you?

We oughta get on powwow and conference this discussion......who all
has it?  I know Shawn's set up and so am I.......anyone else?

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg