Re: body moldings

In a message dated 97-05-08 16:13:10 EDT, tonedeaf@earthlink.net (Brian M.
Potter) writes:

<<
 Does anybody have any tips on removing the body side moldings without
 taking any paint off? Perhaps warming the adhesive up with a blow dryer?
 Any ideas?

I took mine of and it was not fun but I didn't screw the paint up too much.
I first heated it allitle and peeled it of. Then I heated the remaining glue
and carfully witha sharp razor and NAPTHA on a rag took off the glue.

Steve
MAINElyVW1@aol.com