Scirocco Mk1 MODEL AUCTION!

OK you Mk1'ers,

Since there are so many Mark 1 lovers out there (why? I don't know...it
was a joke man, sheesh!;), I have decided to auction off one of my
AMT/Scirocco Mark1 model kits (I am building the other one :)

I was thinking about a contest of some sort, but I don't have the time
to spare..:(  I'm working on my MkII project :)

Just so you know, the money will go right back into the RC Scirocco
project that is underway...so really you'll be helping Scirocco-kind...

The model is MIB (mint in box;still shrinkwrapped), so it is complete.
This is the kit where you can build a bone stock 'roc or an ugly racing
version, or something in between.  Included are a recaro seat and BBS
wheels, flares (ugly), air dam, and rollcage.

Please submit bids directly to me, so as not to clog up the mailing list
(in consideration of others...)

So let the auction begin!!!

Chris Gonzalez
'82 Scirocco 1.8L