Re: FW: Shoot the Dog and Wack the Mole!

Offended by that story???? I'm offended that you are offended!
I guess you Animal Rights kind of guys and gals would rather have a head
on collision or wreck in the ditch to avoid hitting a stray in the road
too. There is a big difference in doing intentional cruelty to animals
and ultimate self survival, even if one puts themself, and the dog, in a
bucket of shit in the first place. Laugh and/or  learn if you will. What
would you have done? Probably got blown to hell...instead of hurting
that poor animal? Please quit personifying animals and get ones
priorities in order. Animals deserve care and consideration, if one
chooses to OWN one. But, reserve your LOVE and other such HUMAN
charistics to your fellow HUMAN beings if you want to crusade. I have
three German Shephard Dogs. They serve me well... and they are treaded
in kind. However, if it comes down to, me, a family member or a friend,
well, you get the point. Or do you??????????  I have a Scirocco. There
is your Scirocco content. Go cry over the dead dog.
Mike
--
M+G Houston  houston9@ih2000.net
90 Corr, Autotech Stage 1, 105,000mi