Re: Slow VWs (long, very long)

You compare a rabbit gti 1.8 8v to the likes of a Camaro V8.  I don't
> think anyone on this list is silly enough to think that the rabbit
> would win, on a strait road.

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaatttttttt?!  You mean the bunny won't win?  Oh the
tragedy! Waaaaaahhhhhhh! :)

>   If I'm not mistaking they do way better then VW.

YES they do!  Spank us everytime at the track it seems.

>What these guys do to thier car make them a complete joke.

Ohhhhhhhh, I dunno.  I kinda like the 'Wicked' stickers I see on the
tops of their windshields (I need to be able to distinguish between a
'Wicked' and 'nice' car) and the fat exhaust pipe that whines like a
f*cked up lawnmower. }:>

> I don't know, you know

Me either

> Sorry I can't bore you with more of my ramblings but I grow tired. :)

Awwwwww, and it was just startin' to get good.  Hehehehehehehhe :)

Steph
'A few dots off the ol' dice'