For Sale: VDO Oil Pressure Gauge and Ammeter

Hi...

I have two older VDO gauges that I've never used. Both are pressed into a rubberized mount that wedges into the MK 1 center console.

The oil pressure gauge does not have the pressure transducer, the ammeter is the series type that measures current passing through it.

I imagine that $20 for the pair including mount, plus shipping is reasonable.

Lee