Re: A bad scirocco day (me three)

Hello all,

My new 16V quit running when the Injection Control Module failed.
Fortunately I was able to coast into the parking lot of a rental car
agency.

The replacement ICM (about $80) included a compound to provide a better
thermal connection between it and the heat sink that it is mounted on. The
one that failed was not mounted with any heat-sinking compound so I suspect
that excessive heat might have been responsible for the failure.

Here's hoping that the second week of ownership will be less eventful!  :)

Lee