Re: fenders, and...

At 6:15 PM -0700 03/31/1997, MANNIX  IAIN RORY CAMPBELL wrote:
>>  Exhausts are not rocket science.
>

>	oh Iaidu !
>
>		Yes they are. Go check out "The Scientific Design of
>Intake and Exhaust" from your enginering library. It'll make your head
>spin. Everything else you said was dead on though.

Yeah, yeah, pipes, tubes, mufflers, space shuttles, clamps, UFOs, hangers,
Phillis, roket science.  Cool.......I read some exhausting (bwahahaha)
book, dunno if it was the one you mentioned, and it was baffling (my head
spins anyway), but I maintain that for VWs, we don't have too much to think
about.  Clogged cat, Midasize, you're in!  Cool!

>      uhhh, ohyeah, uh-hu well just put that.. yup good exhaust, uhh o.k.
>be done by 3:00 uh  uh-hu that'll fit uhhh o.k.

Ken (uhhh, ohyeah, I mean Dan) RULES!!!!!!!!!

Mannix