Re: fenders, and...

>  new momo steering wheel in the mail  (sorta- kev knows...)
>  headers in the mail
>  stress bars in the mail
>  race rimms in the garage
>  bilstiens in the garage
>
>got a lead on some rubber for my rims....

What are you getting?  205/55-14?

>gotta get kev his coil-overs so i can grab the race springs...
>
>still need to find a throttle body
>still need cat-back  2" or 2.25" or 2.5"   the guys selling in EC say 2"
>(called 2-3 places that sold systems- TT and such). The guys i'm racing say
>2.5"  the muffler shop says 'don't matter'  i'm leaning toward what these
>guys have been racing with  (2.5"), but somthing seems amis...

What, the dorky Techtonics sticker?  Or all the extra clamps you get with
an autotech exhaust?  Sir, you live 1/2 hour away from the best muffler
shop in CO, go there, tell them what muffler you want, pay them roughly
$160-180 to install it.  They'll weld it on, it will be solid, it will not
rattle, you do not have to get dirty, you do not have to pay shipping.
This is good.  Exhausts are not rocket science.  Keep the primary diameter
small enough to preserve velocity (varying opinions on this, I think bigger
tends to be better, came up with 2.5" based on a book at the library, GaryP
thinks 2", he's weird....), but........whatever you do, DON'T pay shipping
for it and then have to put it on when you can go to Ken's and get the
same/better for less money INSTALLED!!!!!!  It makes no sense.  If you want
a 2" system, go to Kens, get a 2" system.  Smile.  Don't ask me to help put
some Techcrapics exhaust on.  See, the TT is good, but no better than the
aluminized pipe (or SS, if you really want to burn some cash) that Kens
has, and Ken bends it purdy durned good.  It fits.  OK, I'll shut up.

See you soon!  Glad to hear the wheel is getting fixed........

Mannix