fenders, and...

        I have swaped fenders from a '77 to an '80.  they guy i sold the
car to thought he had lost his mind.  the swap was easy (as can be
expected). I just had to swap the light assebly's also.  the only problem
is the bumper trim is different, the '77 is soft and wraps farther along
the body. hardly noticable unless you know sciroccos.

I have to bragg...

  new momo steering wheel in the mail  (sorta- kev knows...)
  headers in the mail
  stress bars in the mail
  race rimms in the garage
  bilstiens in the garage

got a lead on some rubber for my rims....
gotta get kev his coil-overs so i can grab the race springs...

still need to find a throttle body
still need cat-back  2" or 2.25" or 2.5"   the guys selling in EC say 2"
(called 2-3 places that sold systems- TT and such). The guys i'm racing say
2.5"  the muffler shop says 'don't matter'  i'm leaning toward what these
guys have been racing with  (2.5"), but somthing seems amis...

              WHAT DIAM. AM I GOING TO GET?!?!?!?

then i'll be ready to jam for the summer solo season!!!!!!!

FYI-

  my tranny that was in storage in WA finaly arrived. a bit to my dismay
was not 4K or similar.  SO, i have FN tranny for sale.  interest?  VERY
long-legged.

-fish

'80 scirocco S
'83 GTi