Re: Fuel pump relay under dash

In a message dated 97-03-31 15:20:31 EST, RedRocco@aol.com writes:

<< If you just turn on your key for a second before you try to start the car
you
 can let the fuel pump pressurize the system and there is no switches needed
 and no messing aroung with the relay.  I do it and people always ask what
 "that buzzing sound" is and then I tell them >>

or if you are insistant on using a switch, tap into the lines coming out of
the back of the fuse box, you will avoid all soldering/opening relays etc.
 much easier, but I gotta say my car starts right up, no problem, barely any
cranking, could there be another common problem here.

Kyle