Re: Rear discs, and e brakes

<< Does anybody know what size the bleeders are on the rear disks?  I tried
 all my metric and SAE.  Is it a official VW tool or can you get it through
 snap-on, mac?  Thanks, >>

when I bought my car they were 7mm, this is the same with most cars that I
touch so I assume it is factory.  I replace bleeders everytime I take them
out to assure myself that I wont break them off in the future so mine are now
8mm.  So in short it all depends on if they were replaced, otherwise I'm
pretty sure 7mm.

Good luck not breaking them off...

Kyle