Re: Steering rack...

In a message dated 97-03-31 12:24:33 EST, UndrSteer@aol.com writes:

<< <<   I think I need the rack the rods and the peice that atatches the rack
  the colum....did I miss anyting or what...? >>

 How about an accessory bracket from an 8v Scirocco w/ no P/S?  Your
 belts/pulleys/tensioners might be messed up when you remove the P/S pump
from
 your accessory bracket.  Dunno for sure, though. >>

the power steering pump is kinda stuck on afterwords.  you dont need any
brackets to put it on, you just take the old stuff off.  you should replace
the pulleys for the things that the belt goes around (ac/crank, I think but
for some reason I m unsure) or you can leave them and and you will just have
a open slot on the pulleys without function.

enjoy your non-power steering, those lines are really nice to get rid of
makes lots of things easier.

Kyle