Re: rotors

>Mannix, Thanks a lot for the info.  It was indeed helpful and it saved
>me when that rotor screw did strip just like you said.  I feel pretty
>good now because I've never worked on a car before and the job is
>complete without any major problems.  Can't wait to start another
>project.  Thanks Again!
>
>Brian

Congratulations, Brian!  Job well done.  Like them?  They do look good,
I'll give them that:)!   It is always nice to have something go as planned
- some dorky list owner, I mean Kevin and I helped a friend put a new
suspension into his Scirocco, Konis, springs, swaybars, stressbars - a
couple of minor difficulties in getting one of the strut top nuts off, but
aside from that, it went smoothly, and it was cool.  I hate it when stuff
goes wrong, remember trying to thread a motor mount bolt into my Jeep CJ,
before I knew how motormounts were supposed to work.  Sucked, took me 3
hours, but dammit I got it in.  Now I know cool stuff, like unbolt the damn
mount, that's why there's one big nut there....duh.  Different setup than a
VW, btw, just a story.  The Jeep sure went fast, though.....

Mannix