Re: rotors

Brian M. Potter wrote:

> P.S. Does anyone have the Brembo rotors?  How do you like them?

I have them on my '89 8V and they are a definite improvement
from stock.  They are well worth the investment.  I noticed
a huge difference braking hard from high speeds.  Some guy
from Poland changed lanes in front of me when I was about to
pass him cruisin' 200 km/h on Autobahn 62.  I think if
I still had the stock rotors, I would've hit his dumb ass.
I'm impressed with the performance of them.

-Mike