Re: Rear discs, and e brakes

In a message dated 97-03-29 17:57:23 EST, vegabond@netcom.ca writes:

<< 	Hey have you ever thought about the fact that maybe the Scirocco with
 the disc brakes on the back is better designed than all those cars you
 mention! :) I mean if it doesn't spin when you want to, it will not
 spin, or lock up when you are in a real emergency, there's my $0.02
 worth :) >>

true, but when you dont want it to the car will still go around.  Ive gotten
my car VERY sideways a couple times, yes it was a year or so back and I was
still getting used to the handling of a VW.  I have seen the my friends (esp.
that honda) pull theiir cars easily out of very dangerous situations.  being
able to use a e brake effectively is a great driving skill and can give you
an advantage over the unexpected.

Kyle