Re: Bought ANOTHER Scirocco!

On 28 Mar 97 at 23:36, Donovan Porter wrote:

> fixed last year, no sunroof, new carpeting, and 205/60-13's on stock alloys,

Do you know the width of your stock alloys?  I was wondering how wide
I can go on my 13 x 5.5" stock wheels.  The tire guy told me last
weekend that I couldn't go that wide on 5.5".

> Thanks for reading through all my rambling, and I know my posts tend to be
> on the lengthy side, but I appreciate all the help you guys/gals have
> provided so far!

Your new Rocco sounds great.  Are you planning on trying to buy up
all the Roccos in the world?  (j/k)  I didn't answer any of your
questions cuz I feel there are others more qualified on the list.

Rick
hugacub@whidbey.net
Richard.Lackner@entex.com
mariners@pugetsound.net
85 8V Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(on Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound near Seattle)