feet out the window

Everybody!

I love it - constructive critisism. Ok, I knew that cruise controll wasn't
invented thinking of Scirocco kinda car. and also know that driving feet out
the window is not a 'rocco kinda thing. Heck -> take a look at your cars.
Your driver's window looks sth like this:  ____
                                     /!___!
Now in my opinion you have to be made of rubber or sth if you want to stick
your feet out the window. So I was being pretty theoretical in my "summer
coming" mail ...

And for those who were worrying for my safety! THANKS. I appreciate it. And
you don't even know me ...
BUT: there are miles of roads out here, no cars, great visibility. A friend
of mine had a fckng convertable cadillac last summer, cruise contr. of
course. we did a few miles feet out the window. still alive.
MORE ON SAFETY:
I got my summer set of tires on yesterday. Today it's fckng snowing! but -
I'm still alive.
AND MORE:
Loose the US bumpers! They are ugly! There are more 'roccos in europe and
lots of people driving around. all alive! And there ain't no special
insurance requirements/ fees for Eurobumpered 'roccos neither. Get REAL,
people!

And now to finish this no-use-piece-of-writing (not even 2 cents ..)
This window stuff really interests me: are there any models looking like that?:
                                      ____
                                     /____!

Would look a lot cooler!

RGRDS,