Parade on April 1 (no joke)

Seriously, this is not a April fools day joke.

April 1 is the Cincinnati Reds (baseball for those who don't know that)
Opening Day Parade.  The parade is supposed to be broadcast somewhat
nationally from what I've been told.    The Cincinnati VW Club is going to
have about 20 cars in the parade!  Just about one of every model made.
And that means there's going to be a Scirocco or two in it!  There's
supposed to be an '84 (don't know the owner yet) and I'll be driving my
friends euro-spec '86 since she's outta town. Yeah I know, don't have an
accident with them bumpers ;)

So check your local listings and watch for me!   No idea on the time yet.
All I know is I have to get up too damn early for my taste!

Greg Davis
1985 Scirocco
Member Cincinnati Volkswagen Club
"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco  (Watch for coming changes and new
                                     products too!)