Re: summer coming -> cruise control

In a message dated 97-03-25 16:25:56 EST, trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com (Shawn C.
Meze) writes:

<< Some people like cruise control. I like it on long trips. (No, I dont have
it in
 my Scirocco.)
 Its not like they're dangerous or anything. You step on the brake, it
 disengages. Push a button, it disengages. Push another button, it coasts.
Soooo,
 whats the problem with them? Its one of them optional thingies....

OK, I guess my real problem was with the feet out the window, I would love to
see his reaction time incase something serious happened.  I still think it is
pretty lazy, even in long drives I want to be driving not just steering.

Kyle