Re: voltmeter hook-up

At 04:04 PM 3/25/97 -0500, KDBinney@aol.com wrote:
><< How do I hook up the voltmeter to the possitive battery term and have it
>shut off with the ignition?  It
> will drain the battery if I don't wire something in between the terminal and
>the guage, right?  Thanks >>

Connect the voltmeter to the same circuit #15 (?) as mentioned in
my previous post about the ammeter.  This will measure possibly the
closest to battery voltage of any other circuit since the wiring passes
through the least complicated path closest to the battery.  It will
also turn off with the key.

30 or 15 is battery, can't remember which one...
The other one is accessory/key-on...

Miles Lott, SBE CBET
(mailto:milos@insync.net)
93 Corrado SLC, 82 Scirocco