Re: voltmeter hook-up

In a message dated 97-03-25 00:49:02 EST, joshc@garden.net (Josh Clark)
writes:

<< How do I hook up the voltmeter to the possitive battery term and have it
shut off with the ignition?  It
 will drain the battery if I don't wire something in between the terminal and
the guage, right?  Thanks >>

I would suggest using your standard relay.  Such as a aux. light relay,
simple enough, just have the first circuit connected to a switched line
through to ground.  The second circuit will turn on the guage.

Kyle