Re: 1989 Scirocco Info Needed

At 03:41 PM 3/25/97 -0500, Dom wrote:
>        Are you sure?? Like 100% that 89's didn't come with the high
>compression block??  I hope someone out there with an 89 can double check!
>        It isn't that I don't believe you I am just hoping....
>
>					DOM!

Having worked in VW dealers for the last 10+ years, Mike knows more than most
of the VW engineers do. If Mike says it, I believe it. For example, how many of
us autoxers knew that the hyd head was legal in DSP? Its amazing the amount of
worthless info he stores in that big head of his but somebody has got to know
the anwsers! Ive also looked into the prospects of using a 10-1 block in my
Scirocco. It would at least make the powerplants equal in power between the
Scirocco and the GTi in DSP. But, its not to be! (Wishfull thinking failed me
again!)

Shawn