Re: summer coming -> cruise control

At 04:03 PM 3/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 97-03-25 02:16:33 EST, arno@ddbn.ee (Arno Pae) writes:
>
>> it's real cool to drive around in the summer, both fee out the
>> window/somewhere else (I know it's not a scirocco kinda thing to do ...) ->
>> what is needed for a cruise control. Is it something one can figure
>> out/install by him/herself?
>> Cost? Hours to work on? Etc?
>
>your but it is the seat, all you gotta do is push with one foot to make the
>car go forward.  COME ON!  Geez, I hate cruise control and people who live by
>it.  Not to mention that you have much better reaction time should
>something/a cop turn up in front of you.  Dont get me started on the feet...
>
>Kyle

Easy Turbo!  :)

Some people like cruise control. I like it on long trips. (No, I dont have it in
my Scirocco.)
Its not like they're dangerous or anything. You step on the brake, it
disengages. Push a button, it disengages. Push another button, it coasts. Soooo,
whats the problem with them? Its one of them optional thingies....

Shawn