Re: summer coming -> cruise control

In a message dated 97-03-25 02:16:33 EST, arno@ddbn.ee (Arno Pae) writes:

<< it's real cool to drive around in the summer, both fee out the
 window/somewhere else (I know it's not a scirocco kinda thing to do ...) ->
 what is needed for a cruise control. Is it something one can figure
 out/install by him/herself?
 Cost? Hours to work on? Etc? >>

your but it is the seat, all you gotta do is push with one foot to make the
car go forward.  COME ON!  Geez, I hate cruise control and people who live by
it.  Not to mention that you have much better reaction time should
something/a cop turn up in front of you.  Dont get me started on the feet...

Kyle